Taro Boba & Popcorn Chicken Meal with Fried Rice & Steamed Broccoli From WOK IN
- Sooooo good!
Homemade Chicken Bánh Mì
- Not traditional, but still delicious. :)
Small Makeup Haul - [ 4.6.12 ]
Tried to go on a beauty fast & not purchase any makeup, but that failed horribly. Decided to pick up the highly raved Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in "Bad To The Bronze" & "Tough As Taupe". Also got two more colors of Covergirl’s Lip Perfection Lipsticks in "Heavenly (260)" & “Darling (395)”. Since I already own a majority of their bold colors, I bought some nude/pink lippies for more everyday wear. I’m in love with Covergirl’s formula & I’d buy the lipsticks in every color if I could. (I’m still hoping they make a creamy, bright orange.) Along with those lippies, I also got Wet ‘n Wild’s Silk Finish Lipsticks in "509A (Cinnamon)" & "511B (Nouveau Pink)". Never tried those before, but I thought for 93¢ each, why not?
1.7 fl oz. Sample Of SIMPLE's Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
- I’ve been wanting to try the SIMPLE Skincare Line, so decided to sign up for a free sample. Hopefully I like it. :)
Nail Polish & Makeup Haul from Ross - [ 3.16.12 ]
Didn’t plan on looking for nail polish or makeup when I went to Ross this past Friday, but luckily, I stumbled upon some sweet goodies that were great bargains!
- Color Club “Electro Candy” 7 Piece Pack - $7.99
- JLB Cosmetics 7 Piece Set - $5.99
- Wet ‘N Wild “Flower Power” 2 i-Sparkle Eyeshadows & 2 Eyeliners Set - $3.99
- Cosmetics Art Nail Lacquers - [ No Names ] - $1.99 each
Salvation Army Thrift Haul - [ 3.16.12 ] DETAILS
• Long-Sleeve Denim Button-Up With Leopard & Stud Detailing Along The Collar & Breastpockets - $6.05
• Black Suede Quilted Crossbody Bag with Gold Chain - $8.00
• Brown Long-Sleeve Snake Print Button-Up - $6.05
• Lightweight Cream Peplum Blazer - $6.05
• Green Jeweled Tone Knit Mini Skirt - $5.50
• Red Velvet Mini Skirt - $4.95
• Old Navy Regular Jeans - $9.95
TOTAL = $46.55
—- But since it was 50% Off that day, everything added up to just around $23.28!
[ Main Haul Post HERE ]
Small Ross Haul - [ 3.10.12 ]
• Black Long Sleeve Blouse With White Polka Dots
• White Layered Ruffle Tank With Black Lace
• Black Mini Skirt With Peach Polka Dots
[ 3.10.12 ] - Current Tumblr Crushes
I Got Sorted Into District 2 & I’m A Concrete Finisher. Haha.
- Get Sorted HERE.
[ 3 . 8 . 12 ] —- Self Portraits
My New Wet ‘n Wild “I ♥ Matte” Limited Edition Palette ( Courtesy Of NeutraKris )
- I’ve been wanting this palette for forever, but haven’t had any luck finding it. So I decided to enter Kristen’s giveaway on her blog, NeutraKris & won! Thanks so much again Kristen!!!
My New “Jude” Wedge Sandals in Cognac ( Courtesy Of Dolce Vita )
- As I posted a couple of days ago, I was one of the 1,000 winners during Dolce Vita's Love Fest Giveaway. No one knew which shoes they were going to get, but I was pleasantly surprised that I received the "Jude" Wedge Sandals in Cognac. They’re made of leather & omgah, they’re soft like butter! I love how the platform is hidden & covered in leather, which will help elongate my short legs. Haha. I see these babies being a staple in my wardrobe this Spring. Many thanks again to Dolce Vita!!!!
Messin’ around with new lip combos at 2AM
- Started off with Kate Moss For Rimmel Lippie in 04, but I didn’t like it by itself, so I decided to put on LA Girl Lippie in “Inspiration” on top & then L’Oreal’s 8HR Infallible Le Gloss in “Raisin”. Love it! ;)
Prabal Gurung Retweeted Me!
—- AAAAHHHH!!!!! I love that man so much. He’s one of my fave designers. ♥ (My tweet)
- (To purchase Prabal’s FW 2012 Collection, visit ModaOperandi)