Taro Boba & Popcorn Chicken Meal with Fried Rice & Steamed Broccoli From WOK IN
- Sooooo good!
Tried to go on a beauty fast & not purchase any makeup, but that failed horribly. Decided to pick up the highly raved Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in "Bad To The Bronze" & "Tough As Taupe". Also got two more colors of Covergirl’s Lip Perfection Lipsticks in "Heavenly (260)" & “Darling (395)”. Since I already own a majority of their bold colors, I bought some nude/pink lippies for more everyday wear. I’m in love with Covergirl’s formula & I’d buy the lipsticks in every color if I could. (I’m still hoping they make a creamy, bright orange.) Along with those lippies, I also got Wet ‘n Wild’s Silk Finish Lipsticks in "509A (Cinnamon)" & "511B (Nouveau Pink)". Never tried those before, but I thought for 93¢ each, why not?
Didn’t plan on looking for nail polish or makeup when I went to Ross this past Friday, but luckily, I stumbled upon some sweet goodies that were great bargains!
• Long-Sleeve Denim Button-Up With Leopard & Stud Detailing Along The Collar & Breastpockets - $6.05
• Black Suede Quilted Crossbody Bag with Gold Chain - $8.00
• Brown Long-Sleeve Snake Print Button-Up - $6.05
• Lightweight Cream Peplum Blazer - $6.05
• Green Jeweled Tone Knit Mini Skirt - $5.50
• Red Velvet Mini Skirt - $4.95
• Old Navy Regular Jeans - $9.95
TOTAL = $46.55
—- But since it was 50% Off that day, everything added up to just around $23.28!
[ Main Haul Post HERE ]
• Black Long Sleeve Blouse With White Polka Dots
• White Layered Ruffle Tank With Black Lace
• Black Mini Skirt With Peach Polka Dots
[ 3.10.12 ] - Current Tumblr Crushes
Messin’ around with new lip combos at 2AM
—- AAAAHHHH!!!!! I love that man so much. He’s one of my fave designers. ♥ (My tweet)