Happy Birthday Brittany!!!
Giveaway Winnings from Veronika’s Kandy Koated Dreams
- When I found out I won Veronika’s giveaway, I was BEYOND excited! Not only was she generous enough to give these items away, she also made sure that they were packaged safely & presented well. She even wrote me the cutest note! Veronika, thank you so much again! I’m so thankful & I can’t wait to use everything. Check out Veronika’s blog & tell her I sent you. :) —- View details of my prizes HERE.
My New H&M Necklace
- I’ve been looking for this necklace & was so happy when I found it at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego yesterday. It’s kind of difficult to photograph the accurate color, but nonetheless, it’s much more beautiful in person. Such a great statement piece & super affordable; $12.95 !
S’mores Ice Cream
- This changes everything. The graham cracker swirl is soooo yummy! ^_^
Taro Boba & Popcorn Chicken Meal with Fried Rice & Steamed Broccoli From WOK IN
- Sooooo good!
Homemade Chicken Bánh Mì
- Not traditional, but still delicious. :)
Small Makeup Haul - [ 4.6.12 ]
Tried to go on a beauty fast & not purchase any makeup, but that failed horribly. Decided to pick up the highly raved Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in "Bad To The Bronze" & "Tough As Taupe". Also got two more colors of Covergirl’s Lip Perfection Lipsticks in "Heavenly (260)" & “Darling (395)”. Since I already own a majority of their bold colors, I bought some nude/pink lippies for more everyday wear. I’m in love with Covergirl’s formula & I’d buy the lipsticks in every color if I could. (I’m still hoping they make a creamy, bright orange.) Along with those lippies, I also got Wet ‘n Wild’s Silk Finish Lipsticks in "509A (Cinnamon)" & "511B (Nouveau Pink)". Never tried those before, but I thought for 93¢ each, why not?
1.7 fl oz. Sample Of SIMPLE's Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
- I’ve been wanting to try the SIMPLE Skincare Line, so decided to sign up for a free sample. Hopefully I like it. :)
Nail Polish & Makeup Haul from Ross - [ 3.16.12 ]
Didn’t plan on looking for nail polish or makeup when I went to Ross this past Friday, but luckily, I stumbled upon some sweet goodies that were great bargains!
- Color Club “Electro Candy” 7 Piece Pack - $7.99
- JLB Cosmetics 7 Piece Set - $5.99
- Wet ‘N Wild “Flower Power” 2 i-Sparkle Eyeshadows & 2 Eyeliners Set - $3.99
- Cosmetics Art Nail Lacquers - [ No Names ] - $1.99 each
Salvation Army Thrift Haul - [ 3.16.12 ] DETAILS
• Long-Sleeve Denim Button-Up With Leopard & Stud Detailing Along The Collar & Breastpockets - $6.05
• Black Suede Quilted Crossbody Bag with Gold Chain - $8.00
• Brown Long-Sleeve Snake Print Button-Up - $6.05
• Lightweight Cream Peplum Blazer - $6.05
• Green Jeweled Tone Knit Mini Skirt - $5.50
• Red Velvet Mini Skirt - $4.95
• Old Navy Regular Jeans - $9.95
TOTAL = $46.55
—- But since it was 50% Off that day, everything added up to just around $23.28!
[ Main Haul Post HERE ]
Small Ross Haul - [ 3.10.12 ]
• Black Long Sleeve Blouse With White Polka Dots
• White Layered Ruffle Tank With Black Lace
• Black Mini Skirt With Peach Polka Dots