MILANI 75% OFF CVS HAUL
As some of you may already know, CVS has been having a HUGE Milani sale over the past 2 weeks or so. From what I’ve read on other blogs, the Milani products that are 75% off are being discontinued. I’m not sure if the sale is still going on, but I went to 4 different CVS this past weekend & a majority of the products were gone. I really wanted the Mineral Blushes, but I wasn’t able to find even 1 at any of the locations I went to. Boooo! D; However, I did find products that I’m very happy with. The thing about this sale though is that each location varies. For example, some products were on sale in one location, but weren’t at a different location. So weird. I kind of wish I scanned everything I saw, because some of the products I got didn’t have any stickers, but I found out they were on sale when I scanned them. If you plan on going, GO RIGHT NOW!!! Hate to sound cheesy, but the proverb, "The early bird catches the worm" fits this situation. Those who knew about it first had the best picks & the late ones, like myself, only had a limited selection to choose from. WOMP.
Anyways, I’m rambling. Let’s get on to what I found. I hit up 2 CVS on Saturday & 2 more on Sunday.
• Nothing. Zilch. Nada. =[
• Color Perfect Lipstick in: Mandarina (42) & Berry Rich (32) - $1.59 each (Saved $4.80 each)
• Liquif’eye Metallic Eye Liner in: Silver - $1.95 (Saved $5.84)
• Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in: Purple - $1.32 (Saved $3.97)
• Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Eye Liner in: Blue Eyes - $1.82 (Saved $5.47)
• TOTAL (with tax) = $12.34 • SAVED = $34.48
• HD Advanced Concealer in: Medium Beige (03) - $2.35 (Saved $7.04)
• Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner in: Charcoal (03) - $2.07 (Saved $6.22)
• TOTAL (with tax) = $4.76 • SAVED = $13.26
• Color Perfect Lipstick in: Minky Pinky (45) & Berry Rich (32) - $1.59 each (Saved $4.80 each)
• Glitzy Glamour Lip Gloss in: First Class (01) - $1.99 (Saved $6.00)
• 3D Glitzy Glamour Lip Gloss in: In Vogue (44) - $1.75 (Saved $5.24)
• Easyliner for Eyes Glitter Retractable Eye Liner in: Purple Quartz - $1.69 each (Saved $5.10 each)
• TOTAL (with tax) = $11.10 • SAVED = $31.04
A majority of these products were under $2, with the exception of the Eye Tech Liquid Liner & HD Advanced Concealer. Altogether, I spent $32.49 & I saved $78.78. Now, you can’t tell me that’s not an AMAZING deal!
**** Check out the swatches HERE. :)