—- I can’t believe this pic I posted has reached 11,000+ notes. Everyone loves braids, I guess. Haha.
Hey loves! Please “like” my set on Polyvore to help me win some Jeffrey Campbell Shoes. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
- LIKE MY SET HERE! (Look for the heart icon on the right sidebar & click on the link to like it)
My Current Tumblr Crushes:
Received 2 awesome packages today!
1st package was Lime Crime's D’LILAC Lipstick that I won from NoBeautyLimits. Along with the lipstick came a nice note written by Mie & some treats. She’s so sweet! Can’t wait to see how the lippie looks on me! :)
2nd package, I was not expecting whatsoever. I saw that it was from Sugar Inc. & when I opened it there was:
Such an AMAZING surprise! Along with these goodies was a letter from PopSugar stating that they were sorry for the delay of receiving my Armani Exchange Gift Card & these goodies were sent as a gesture of goodwill. SWEET!
Top 5 Countries visiting my Tumblr (printscreen taken on 4/17/11 2:35am):
- US - 117
- Canada - 23
- Australia - 8
- United Kingdom - 8
- Philippines - 5
—- Whoaaaa, one of my posts reached 1000+ notes. That’s a first. Haha.
HELLZ-A-POPPIN’ WHAT-IM-ROCKIN’! ;)
- "Talk of The Town" Tee
- "Kris Kros" Jacket
- Dagger Bellz Club Pins
Outfit Of The Day - 4/11/11
- ELLE Green Military Jacket - Gifted
- White Layered Tank - Ross
- Rampage Belt - Ross
- Xhilaration (Target brand) Olive Green Lace Skirt - Thrifted
- Nude Strappy Ankle Booties - Charlotte Russe
Mini Makeup Haul from Target - 4/10/11
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in "DIVINE" - $5.99
- E.L.F Studio Blush in "PINK PASSION" - $3
- E.L.F Studio Blush Brush - $3
Goodwill vs. Salvation Army
- This past Sunday & Monday, my sis & I went thrifting at the Goodwill & the Salvation Army. On Sunday, I found this awesome genuine leather jacket with a suede lace pattern along the lapels, upper arms & trim. Now, this was my first time at the Goodwill & I must say, it’s pretty damn expensive. The tag on this jacket said $24.99, but luckily the day we went, it was 50% off on green tags (still expensive for a thrift store if you ask me). Anyways, I wasn’t too impressed with the selection at the Goodwill. Maybe I came at a bad time or something, but idk, I prefer the Salvation Army any day.
- So the next day (Monday), we went to the Salvation Army since that’s the day when they have 50% off sales on almost ALL the clothes & 75% off shoes & jewelry. After browsing rack after rack, I stumbled upon another genuine leather jacket that looked almost identical to the jacket I found at the Goodwill the day before! Only difference was the suede pattern was a mix of lace & snakeskin print & it had really awesome shoulder details & the print went down along the back. Oh, & it was tagged for only $8.45! That’s not the best part, since it was 50% off, it was only $4.22!!!!! FOUR FREAKIN’ DOLLARS & 22 CENTS! AMAZING, right?! Out of these two, I’m definitely more in love with the one from the Salvation Army. I mean, what are the chances of me finding two similar leather jackets within a day apart from each other & from 2 different cities? Thrifter’s luck, I tell you. ;)
When I find my husband, I’m gonna dedicate this song to him. ♥
- Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road
"I set out on a narrow way, many years ago.
Hoping I would find true love, along the broken road.
But I got lost a time or two. Wiped my brow & kept pushing thru.
I couldn’t see how every sign, pointed straight to you.
Every long lost dream, led me to where you are.
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars.
Pointing me on my way, into your loving arms.
This much I know is true;
That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you.