—- Thank you for my Hello Kitty Bobblehead, Tony! I ♥ it! :D
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Goodie Bag Courtesy of Lauren from LoveLo Beauty
- Thank you SO much, Lauren! Hot Mess is AMAZING! ;)
My New AK Vintage Temple Veil Body Chain Courtesy of StyleDefinedNYC
- Love it! :)
Merry Christmas, my loves!
• I made one of these Holiday E-Cards & thought it would be more festive to use a pic with a silly face. c[= Anyways, I hope that you all enjoy your Holidays with your loved ones & that you’re blessed with lots of love, happiness & good health. No matter what you’re going thru, always be thankful for everything & everyone that you have.
My Pumpkin Bars
- They turned out yummy, as always. It’s good on its own, but the cream cheese frosting just takes it to another level.
My New L.A. Girl Lippies
Just received these in the mail today. SO happy with them. This is my first time trying these lippies. The pigmentation is great & they go on smoothly. They’re also a creme finish, which is my fave. Haven’t swatched them on my lips yet, but I’m pretty sure I’ll love them on. I do have to advise that if you’re going to purchase them, look for swatches on blogs first because the swatches they have on the sites are not accurate. I purchased the colors that I saw swatches of & I’m happy with all of them. :)
(L-R: Last Night | Romance | Soul Mate | Promiscuous | Inspiration)
[ 11.28.11 ]
—- It’s Scarlet Season! Perfect time to rock red lips! ;)
• Blazer - Thrifted
• On my lips - FSL Lipgloss in “Seduction”
• On my nails - China Glaze “Dorothy Who”
New Fave Self-Portrait ;)
• Berry blazer with gold studs - Thrifted
• Sheer Polka Dot Blouse - Thrifted
• Gold Cross Charm Necklace - Giveaway Winning
• Lippie - Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in DIVINE (330)
Winning: My New Silver Watch from Mimi’s The Look For Less Courtesy of Tracy from Everything She Wants
—- Thank you SO much Tracy! I don’t currently own a silver watch, so this is awesome. It’s definitely a great statement piece & I can’t wait to mix it with different metals.
My New Lippie Pen
• So kawaii! ;)
11.02.11 - Mini Hello Kitty Haul
• Went to Target after class last Wednesday & as always, I checked out the Dollar Section. Every year during the Holidays, they have Hello Kitty goodies from notebooks, to keychains & even small canvas totes (just to name a few). Of course I couldn’t leave without getting a few. I purchased 3 mini journals, a keychain, a set of 14 mini erasers & a set of 4 glass magnets. Definitely plan on going back & getting more. I suggest you all check out your local Target & stock up because these are limited edition & the Dollar Section tends to sell out pretty quickly.
11.05.11 - Thrift Haul [ Part 3 ]
• Along with the $5 bag, I also purchased a brand new, genuine leather bag with the tags still on it. It is by Hillard & Hanson, which was carried by Mervyn’s. It has minor scratches on both sides, but it’s not very noticeable. Bags are usually $1.50, but since this one was brand new with tags, it was $5. It’s a bit expensive, but I fell in love with the color and the accordion style. It’s separated into 2 compartments with a flap & snap closure on both sides. I also got 2 belts. One is a brownish/red genuine leather belt. It’s a bit worn, but that made the leather soft & I like the gold buckle. The other belt is so awesome. One of my fave thrift finds ever. I’ve never seen a belt like it. There are gold/silver plates attached to a very stretchy material and instead of a regular buckle, it has a metal clasp. It reminds me so much of a snake. I’m so in love with it! :D Both belts were $1 each. Everything including the items above & the $5 bag of clothes came up to just $12.93!!!!!!! So amazing.
11.05.11 - Thrift Haul [ Part 2 ]
• It was $5 Bag Day at my fave thrift store, which meant you can fill up a bag with as many clothes as you can for only $5. My sis & I decided to share a bag & we had 15 items in total (About 33 CENTS each!!!!) I got 9 items. My fave finds are the red pussy bow blouse & striped pussy bow blouse. I’ve been looking for blouses like these for a long time & I got lucky with finding two of them. I was already a pretty thrifty person, but after going to this thrift store, I’m such a cheapskate now. Hahaha. Like Goodwill prices seem so expensive compared to the deals I can get on Bag Days. All thanks to Yelp. :)