- C.S. Lewis
In my opinion, if you’re not open to love, then how do you expect it to find you? People need to learn to take risks when it comes to love. Trust me, knowing that it would or wouldn’t work out between you & someone is much better than not knowing & having to wonder “What if?” for the rest of your life.
—- Story of my life! So relevant right now.
Received 2 awesome packages today!
1st package was Lime Crime's D’LILAC Lipstick that I won from NoBeautyLimits. Along with the lipstick came a nice note written by Mie & some treats. She’s so sweet! Can’t wait to see how the lippie looks on me! :)
2nd package, I was not expecting whatsoever. I saw that it was from Sugar Inc. & when I opened it there was:
Such an AMAZING surprise! Along with these goodies was a letter from PopSugar stating that they were sorry for the delay of receiving my Armani Exchange Gift Card & these goodies were sent as a gesture of goodwill. SWEET!
Lion King ( Full Movie )
—- Lion King = Childhood Nostalgia. <3
Top 5 Countries visiting my Tumblr (printscreen taken on 4/17/11 2:35am):
- US - 117
- Canada - 23
- Australia - 8
- United Kingdom - 8
- Philippines - 5
HELLZ-A-POPPIN’ WHAT-IM-ROCKIN’! ;)
- "Talk of The Town" Tee
- "Kris Kros" Jacket
- Dagger Bellz Club Pins
Outfit Of The Day - 4/11/11
- ELLE Green Military Jacket - Gifted
- White Layered Tank - Ross
- Rampage Belt - Ross
- Xhilaration (Target brand) Olive Green Lace Skirt - Thrifted
- Nude Strappy Ankle Booties - Charlotte Russe
Mini Makeup Haul from Target - 4/10/11
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in "DIVINE" - $5.99
- E.L.F Studio Blush in "PINK PASSION" - $3
- E.L.F Studio Blush Brush - $3
Goodwill vs. Salvation Army
- This past Sunday & Monday, my sis & I went thrifting at the Goodwill & the Salvation Army. On Sunday, I found this awesome genuine leather jacket with a suede lace pattern along the lapels, upper arms & trim. Now, this was my first time at the Goodwill & I must say, it’s pretty damn expensive. The tag on this jacket said $24.99, but luckily the day we went, it was 50% off on green tags (still expensive for a thrift store if you ask me). Anyways, I wasn’t too impressed with the selection at the Goodwill. Maybe I came at a bad time or something, but idk, I prefer the Salvation Army any day.
- So the next day (Monday), we went to the Salvation Army since that’s the day when they have 50% off sales on almost ALL the clothes & 75% off shoes & jewelry. After browsing rack after rack, I stumbled upon another genuine leather jacket that looked almost identical to the jacket I found at the Goodwill the day before! Only difference was the suede pattern was a mix of lace & snakeskin print & it had really awesome shoulder details & the print went down along the back. Oh, & it was tagged for only $8.45! That’s not the best part, since it was 50% off, it was only $4.22!!!!! FOUR FREAKIN’ DOLLARS & 22 CENTS! AMAZING, right?! Out of these two, I’m definitely more in love with the one from the Salvation Army. I mean, what are the chances of me finding two similar leather jackets within a day apart from each other & from 2 different cities? Thrifter’s luck, I tell you. ;)