@Target’s Dollar Spot is dangerous . Picked up these 2 #HelloPanda snacks in Vanilla & Double Chocolate since I’ve never tried them . I’ve only had the original chocolate that comes in the red box .
#Snacks #Kawaii #Food #Meiji #Panda #JapaneseSnacks #InstaDaily #Cute #NomNomz #Chocolate #Vanilla
Chanel Lego Phone Case - I wanted this phone case for the longest & I finally got it for Christmas ! SO happy !
#2013Christmas #2013ChristmasGifts #ChristmasHaul #Chanel #ChanelLego #PhoneCase #Cute #Kawaii #InstaDaily #GalaxyS4
Thankful for my gifts . My fam is EVERYTHING . ♥
#ShellysLondon #Chanel #Stussy #Cardigan #EyelashCurler #ChanelLego #PhoneCase #Kawaii #Cute #2013Christmas #MerryChristmas #2013ChristmasGifts #ChristmasHaul #2013ChristmasHaul #Haul #Thankful #Grateful #InstaDaily #ManicureKit #GalaxyS4
Single Awareness Hello Kitty
—- Haha @ single awareness. I feel ya. This is adorable tho!
Target Haul - [ 5.30.12 ]
Went to Target to look for some sandals & wound up getting more than what I planned on. Typical. Haha.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black - My "Holy Grail" Eyeliner. I’ve had the one I currently have for almost 2 years & it has still yet to dry out. This liner is super pigmented & really creamy. It’s MUCH better than the L’oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. Although you get more product in the L’oreal liner, it dries out waaaay faster than the Maybelline liner. It also costs about 3 or so more dollars than the Maybelline, depending on where you purchase it.
- ELF Studio Line Fan Brush - Got this so I can put my highlighter on more precisely & to sweep away any fall out when I work on my eyes.
- Eye Crease Brush & Makeup Sponge Wedges from Target’s own line, Studio Tools - You can never have enough makeup brushes. I only have one crease brush, so I decided to pick up this one from Studio Tools. I’ve always been a fan of Target’s own brush line. I’ve used them for years & they’re still in great condition. Got the sponges to help sheer out my foundation. I’m gonna try out a new foundation routine.
- Hello Kitty Storage Tins - As always, I went to Target’s $1 section first because you never know what goodies you’ll find. To my delight, I found these kawaii storage tins & fell in love. They also had alot of other summer-themed HK products including notepads, gift bags, folding mirror/brushes & more. I’m definitely going back & getting more tins & other items! ^_^
Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Kitty Blusher Sticks
—- These are too adorable to use!!! (=^.^=)
• L-R: Glamour Puss | Minou | Catfight
Paloma stay drippy
—- LOVE the glitter tips & Chanel logo. ;)
—- Thank you for my Hello Kitty Bobblehead, Tony! I ♥ it! :D