Single Awareness Hello Kitty
—- Haha @ single awareness. I feel ya. This is adorable tho!
Rih Looking Kawaii Backstage At Her 777 Show in New York
- (Image Source: JustJared)
Target Haul - [ 5.30.12 ]
Went to Target to look for some sandals & wound up getting more than what I planned on. Typical. Haha.
- Mossimo Supply Co. “Winni” Gladiator Sandals in Black - I love that the footbed is padded & despite being made of faux leather, the straps are super soft & comfy. I was surprised. I love them so much that I’m thinking of getting the tan pair, too.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black - My "Holy Grail" Eyeliner. I’ve had the one I currently have for almost 2 years & it has still yet to dry out. This liner is super pigmented & really creamy. It’s MUCH better than the L’oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner. Although you get more product in the L’oreal liner, it dries out waaaay faster than the Maybelline liner. It also costs about 3 or so more dollars than the Maybelline, depending on where you purchase it.
- Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in “Fierce & Tangy” - I previously bought 2 other colors (Bad To The Bronze & Tough As Taupe) & fell in love with them. You can use them as a base, like MAC’s paint pots, or you can wear them alone. They don’t crease & they last all day. I decided to pick up this orange one. It’s so vibrant & such a perfect color for summer.
- ELF Studio Line Fan Brush - Got this so I can put my highlighter on more precisely & to sweep away any fall out when I work on my eyes.
- Eye Crease Brush & Makeup Sponge Wedges from Target’s own line, Studio Tools - You can never have enough makeup brushes. I only have one crease brush, so I decided to pick up this one from Studio Tools. I’ve always been a fan of Target’s own brush line. I’ve used them for years & they’re still in great condition. Got the sponges to help sheer out my foundation. I’m gonna try out a new foundation routine.
- Hello Kitty Storage Tins - As always, I went to Target’s $1 section first because you never know what goodies you’ll find. To my delight, I found these kawaii storage tins & fell in love. They also had alot of other summer-themed HK products including notepads, gift bags, folding mirror/brushes & more. I’m definitely going back & getting more tins & other items! ^_^
VANS x HELLO KITTY FW ‘12 Sneak Peek
- (Image Source: heartymagazine)
in honor of…
TUMBLR X NICOLA FORMICHETTI
WEDNESDAY 15 FEB
FUN FUN FUN
Paul & Joe Spring 2012 Kitty Blusher Sticks
—- These are too adorable to use!!! (=^.^=)
• L-R: Glamour Puss | Minou | Catfight
- (Image Source: Temptalia)
Paloma stay drippy
—- LOVE the glitter tips & Chanel logo. ;)
—- Thank you for my Hello Kitty Bobblehead, Tony! I ♥ it! :D
Chocomoo's Latest Artwork - 12.10.11
- (Image Source: Chocomoo’s Instagram)